What Can Aviva Do?
- Correct labial hypertrophy—reduce enlarged labia and stop the pain associated with exercise, sex and even certain types of underwear.
- Reduce large labia that can cause an embarrassing and bulky appearance in underwear or swimsuits.
- Even out labial asymmetry when there’s a bothersome differences between the size of the labia.
- Increase vulvar sensation by tightening the looseness of skin around the clitoris and the clitoral hood.
- Eliminate bladder dribbling by shrinking loose skin around the vaginal opening.
- Smooth the appearance of the vulva by making the labia minora lips smaller than the labia majora.
Aviva can be combined with Votiva and the O-Shot for vaginal tightening, relieving vaginal dryness and improving urinary incontinence. It can be combined with Fractora to plump and restore a more youthful appearance to the vulvar area.
How is Aviva Different?
Traditional labiaplasty surgery reduces the size of the labia by removing excess skin. Like all surgeries, labiaplasty involves stitches, long incisions and weeks of healing. Aviva avoids all of that. Aviva is a minimally invasive procedure offering a non-surgical alternative to a surgery.
With Aviva, an innovative probe delivers radiofrequency (heat energy) to the skin and mucosa of the vulva to shrink genital tissue. It is designed for use in our office to reduce the size of the labia. In just 29 minutes the procedure can tighten collagen and over several weeks, reduce the size of the vulvar tissues.